Update Info Form
If you currently have a fanlisting listed as current and you have moved it
to a new URL, or given it away to a new owner, please fill out this form to notify
a staff member of the new details. The staff member will then update the
information as requested.
If you only need to update your email address, please use the
Change Email form.
- Use this form only to notify a staff member of a fanlisting that has moved
or has outdated details!
- The fanlisting MUST be one that you are currently approved
for. We cannot process forms from anyone other than the currently
- You must use the same email address and name we have on
record for you. If you're unsure of which email address or name you used (though
we advise you to stick to one only) then provide all possibilities in the
- Please select the correct category from the drop-down menu. If your
fanlisting is listed in more than one category, fill out this form for every
category it was approved in.
- Please submit only ONE fanlisting per form. If you have new details for
multiple fanlistings, fill out the form for each of them separately.
- NEW: If your fanlisting was previously listed in the Seiyuu category,
you will need to send in your form at
The Fanlistings Network.